Updated: Jun 1, 2020
Do you offer a NO CONTACT COLLECTION service? What food can I order? How does it work? Do you deliver? Is your shop open? Do you have any ... or ...?
The answers to some of the questions we get asked most frequently can all be found here in this helpful guide.
- We do not offer a delivery service. Our car park is large enough for a no contact collection. If you would like some help please see our Coronavirus Community Groups page.
- To order online for a contact-free collection where we delivery straight to your car while you stay in your vehicle, please click here
- If you live in Beckington or Rode and would like a free delivery on a Friday please see here
- Our Farm Shop is OPEN 7 days a week. Mon - Fri 8-6, Sat 9-5 & Sun 9-2
- The Butchers, Deli and Fishmongers counter are well stocked with fresh stock and homemade goodies!
- The Fish & Chip Shop has reopened Wednesday-Saturdays, and is available for contact-free collection only. To find out how to order and pay please visit here
- We have fresh bread, milk, eggs, meat, fish, salads, veg, delivered everyday or brought in straight from our own fields
- If you know someone who is not on social media and wants more information, or you would like to sign up to our newsletter for up to date information please visit the notice board on our website here and sign up here: http://eepurl.com/dz7MgD
- We are not able to do individual shopping. Our team of staff in the Farmshop is smaller than usual.
We will stay open as long as Steve's tractor keeps chugging away and we can continue to supply you with the amazing produce you know and love! We’re here to chat with you, answer any questions you have or help with how you can get your food shop.
We’re present online most of the time (unless we’re sleeping 😉) We really would like to be able to continue to provide you with excellent fresh produce, service and a bit of the feel good factor amidst all this madness.
Lastly, we would like to express our deepest thanks to ALL of our incredible White Row staff! Your hard work is reaching parts of the community that need extra help at the moment and we really couldn’t do any of this without you. Thank you!