COLLECT IN STORE OR
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 8 MILES
CANCELLATIONS BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and refund any sum paid by you to your credit or debit card. We will not be obliged to offer any compensation for loss or disappointment suffered by you.
- Due to the perishable nature of many products you are advised to make any complaint within 2 working days of the delivery date of your products.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Fresh flower cancellations and changes are possible up to 48 hours prior to delivery. Due to the perishable nature of many products you are advised to make any complaint within 2 working days of the delivery date of your products.
We guarantee seven days freshness for your flowers, plants or associated items from the date of delivery. If any flowers arrive damaged, die or wilt within seven days of delivery please contact us at email@example.com
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
What information do we hold on you?
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the personal information gathered in our normal course of
business primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have
requested, and also for administration purposes with your consent:
• to confirm identification when you contact us
• to keep you informed of any special offers or promotions that we believe
might be of particular interest to you
• to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have
requested are unavailable
• for credit assessment
• to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your accounts
• for statistical analysis, including automated techniques
• for record-keeping purposes
• for market research
• to track activity on our website
• to improve and monitor our customer service to you
• the prevention of crime and fraud
• for any other purposes deemed necessary for business
Changing your personal information
If you believe that we are storing details relating to you and that these are
incorrect or you wish to remove them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.