Updated: Jun 9, 2019
Friday 7th June will see people across the country celebrating their love of fish and chips as they come together on National Fish & Chip Day!
WIN FISH & CHIPS FOR A YEAR.
Fish and chip lovers in Beckington and Frome will be joining the rest of the UK to celebrate again as White Row Farm chip shop will be marking the occasion in style!
In 2018, National Fish & Chip Day was one of the biggest awareness days of the year in the UK
with three quarters of the population hearing, seeing or reading something about it, so don’t miss your chance to be part of it! Pop in on the day and join the celebration!
We have been serving fresh fish and chips to the local community and visitors for some time now, and we are asking customers to come together to celebrate Britain’s best-loved fast food by tucking in to a portion of sizzling fish and chips.
Tom our chippy manager said: “We all agree nothing can beat a portion of steaming fresh white
fish fried in hot, crispy batter, served with a pile of lip-smacking chips – the only debate is whether you top it with salt, vinegar, sauce, mushy peas or a pickled egg!”
“So, celebrate British fish and chips and join in with National Fish & Chip Day
on Friday 7th June by coming down to White Row and enjoying a good old-fashioned Friday night fish supper…or lunch!
“We look forward to serving you!”
National Fish & Chip Day is about giving fish and chips the recognition it deserves and helping to secure its position as the nation’s favourite dish. The event, which will take place on the first Friday in June every year, already has the backing of key players in the industry.
The national event is once again being championed by trade organisation, The National Edible Oil Distributors’ Association, who represent packers and distributors of oils and fats in the UK. NEODA President, Ryan Baker, comments, “National Fish & Chip Day has become more popular each year and in 2019 we want it to be even bigger! It’s a celebration of the stars who work hard to bring Brits their favourite traditional takeaway. We want to bring the whole industry together to celebrate and showcase the great British institution that is Fish and Chips.”
Don’t forget to tag us or we won’t get to see your snaps!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of White Row Farm. By signing up, you'll receive occasional newsletters from us. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
2. Only 1 entry per person.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11.30pm on the 8th June. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced and notified by email, and or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. Winner will be drawn at random from all entrants within the competition time frame. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
6. The prize is as follows:
52 vouchers with a use by date of 8.6.20. For one portion of adult sized fish & chips with mushy peas OR one portion of the vegetarian / vegan chickpea fitter burger with chips, salad & vegan coleslaw (please state veggie or vegan preference upon ordering).
7. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Entries are only valid if they are completed correctly in accordance with Terms & conditions.
9. Voucher must be presented when ordering food
10. Existing subscribers will be entered providing they have completed all requirements on their chosen platform.